Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low volume issues on MAX app

Jump to solution

I have an Onn Roku TV and I experience the same issues.  We have to use the Roku app listen through headphones feature and wear earbuds to here it.  This makes it impossible to watch with family.  I've tried all the fixes I could find with Google.  NONE have worked.  It didn't used to be this way.  When HBO made the change to Max was when it got this bad.  After finding this site I came to realize that nothing has been done to fix it.  Why?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Low volume issues on MAX app

Jump to solution

Greetings @Charlie_Gurl,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community.

We see that you are experiencing difficulty accessing the MAX channel at low volume, and we are here to assist you. To help us understand the issue better, could you please let us know if this problem is constant or intermittent? Does it impact all the content on the channel? Additionally, do you have any external audio devices connected to your Roku TV?

We would also recommend checking additional information here on what to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku streaming player.

Share a bit of this, and we'll zoom in on it.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Low volume issues on MAX app

Jump to solution

Greetings @Charlie_Gurl,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community.

We see that you are experiencing difficulty accessing the MAX channel at low volume, and we are here to assist you. To help us understand the issue better, could you please let us know if this problem is constant or intermittent? Does it impact all the content on the channel? Additionally, do you have any external audio devices connected to your Roku TV?

We would also recommend checking additional information here on what to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku streaming player.

Share a bit of this, and we'll zoom in on it.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.