Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Same issue on my Roku but plays on my iPad. 

jazzfst

Jump to solution

Same here. Nothing previously mentioned is working. 

Srvrules

Jump to solution

Trying to watch Tulsa Kings….Green screen on all devices, all episodes, even after system reset, reboot Roku stick, removed channel and reinstalled.  Nothing helped.  We are in NE Ohio

Alpdjt

Jump to solution

Same issues with the green screen on paramount + app

dyralston
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. It plays find on my phone app and on my computer but only get the green screen on the Roku app. It is a subscription so you can't just remove the app and reinstall it. There has to be a better option other than canceling the subscription in order to uninstall the app and reinstall it. It plays on every other device so canceling the subscription is really not a great option.

Jump to solution

I'm in Southwest Ohio and having the same issue with the green screen.  It worked fine this morning, but now all I get is the green screen.  I've tried all the fixes suggested here and nothing works.  But Paramount+ works just fine on my phone and my laptop.  Probably a problem specific to ROKU. 

dyralston
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount plus not working on my Roku

Jump to solution

I am getting a green screen on the Paramount + app on Roku. It works on every other platform so it is a problem with Roku. You can't uninstall and reinstall because it is a subscription app. I don't want to cancel my subscription, uninstall, and then reinstall the app as suggested because it may not solve the problem on Roku and then you would have gone through all that hassle for nothing. 

0 Kudos
Tina91

Jump to solution

Having the same problem with the green screen. I thought it was just me until I found this thread of comments.. hope it’s fixed soon, none of the suggestions work to fix it

izenmike

Jump to solution

Same for me, I can see previews and ads just fine (odd because I'm paying to not see ads).  I am also getting error message while trying to play on my phone (trying to watch 1923)

beckyricha
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ditto. Problem is the app. Would watch on my phone but their app there sucks in totally different ways. Ugh.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.