Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnniejohn100
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Go to Paramount Plus Known Issues & Notify When Resolved as it is a Paramount+ issue, not a Roku issue.

0 Kudos
Carter44

Jump to solution

Tried this . . . a couple of times to be sure . . . and still just getting greenscreen. Have tried several different shows — in progress & from beginning. Intro plays, shows show loading, then green with static-y audio.

0 Kudos
johnniejohn100
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

it is a Paramount+ issue, not a Roku issue. Go to Paramount Plus Known Issues & Notify When Resolved to get Paramount+ resolution.

0 Kudos
Sbmeth

Jump to solution

I did all that Mary suggested and still have the green screen. 

0 Kudos
majordumbo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I looked at some of the older episodes of " The Good Fight"  Season 4 episode 7 Date May 27 2020 will play. Season 5 episode 1 date June 23 2021 will not play.

With that my question to Paramount and Roku would be what changed. Is it a server issue, a codec problem or something else. 

Some changed, a new piece of hardware,  software or everyone's favorite they were hacked... I actually feel sorry for the tech responsible for equipment or software that is pulling his hair out working on this.

0 Kudos
Carter44

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing this link. I searched & this did come up. Done🤞🏽

0 Kudos
mustang16
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have the streaming sound bar and an ultra and get green screen on both ( 2 different tv’s).

0 Kudos
KSpakes87
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having same issue. Started yesterday. Green screen on any episode of any show on Paramount+ on Roku. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting Roku, unplug/re-plug Romu, etc. and nothing works. All other Roku apps play video just fine.

Also, all ads and blue Paramount+ video that plays before any show plays just fine. Only have green screen when movie or episode starts. Audio works as well. Thumbnails are correctly visible when FF or RW.

Jump to solution

I’ve been experiencing the same issue since last night. I have followed all of the directions but it’s still green and the audio is garbled. HELP !! 

0 Kudos
IamDeet
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem with Green Screen on  SOME  playback. It works on one set of both wired and wireless Roku devices and doesn’t work on another set of both types in the next room. Additionally, the sets with the green screen problems does work on paramount-plus live TV and trailers for the very same titles that do greenscreen.  Apple  play works just fine , so you can stream off your phone and Ipad, they do not greenscreen.  No router or roku reset have any effect.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.