Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
majordumbo
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Parts of Paramount Plus are working  Shows  that are tagged CBS play older Paramount Plus shows play such as " Picard" and "Star Trek Discovery".

The newer offerings give you a green screen  "1923" "Devotion" "Top Gun Maverick" yet "Top Gun " will play.

I think Paramount is the problem.

0 Kudos
Alley71
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have been having the same issue, now it seems NOTHING will playback. Not even YouTube.. playback error or green screen on everything. YouTube playback gives audio and a black screen. I have tried: HBO, Paramount, Peacock Nada. Not happy! 

0 Kudos
Dodieayers
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Factory reset doesn't work it's a glitch with the paramount app

0 Kudos
Dodieayers
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You cannot remove paramount that way

0 Kudos
SarahM

Jump to solution

This did not work. Maybe I will cancel my subscription.

0 Kudos
Tamstein
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue.  Worked fine Saturday, tried it yesterday and today still not working, getting the green screen.  All other apps are working fine

0 Kudos
mwlathrop

Jump to solution

I have the same problem and this solution did not work.

0 Kudos
Tamstein
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried watching the new episode of Criminal Minds: Evolution, and green screen.  On hold with Paramount Plus to see if it is on there end.  All other apps are working fine.

0 Kudos
Dan_A
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Below is a link to the Paramount + Support site, maybe if all go there and inform them of the problem they will solve the problem.

https://help.paramountplus.com/

Edkut603

Jump to solution

Having same problem in NH. Tried all the reset/reboots. Still green screen. Very frustrating have waited 2 days. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.