Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vilucol2

Paid for Paramount + annual subscription but will not let us on

We had a full year subscription to paramount plus that we just paid for in January. Now none of our rokus will let us on. Say we have sign up again.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Hi @vilucol2 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us how are you accessing Paramount Plus? Is it through The Roku Channel or the standalone app? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

We look forward to your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SUSIEVC

Paramount pluss and being billed for CBS also

I have paramount pluss and it comes out of my bank account can u tell me why CBS interaction is also being billed to me and Roku says I don't have CBS but I have been billed for some months now Susan VanCannon 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount pluss and being billed for CBS also

@SUSIEVC, it's possible that you've subscribed directly with Paramount/CBS and also through Roku.  Neither would know about the other.  You can check the subscriptions you have through Roku by logging into to your account using the email address that's displayed on your device under Settings->System->About at https://my.roku.com.  If your Paramount/CBS Interactive subscription shows up there you can cancel it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos