Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTjack

Paramount channel removed

I have a longtime subscription directly with Paramount.  I've been able to add the Paramount channel on my ROKU devices to view the channel until today.  My Paramount channel disappeared from my channel list.  When I try to add it back, the only choices require buying a new Paramount subscription through ROKU.  I have another 7 months paid for already and I don't want to pay for two subscriptions.  Why am I now being forces to subscribe to streaming channels through ROKU.  I bought ROKU streamiing devices for all of my TV's.  They should stream my paid subscriptions without forcing me to subscribe through ROKU.  I don't like being bullied and will scrap all of my ROKU streaming boxes before getting bullied to subscribe through ROKU.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount channel removed

Welcome to the Roku Community, @MTjack!

It seems like you are having issues with accessing your Paramount Plus subscription. No worries! We'll help you find the best resolution possible. 

Before we proceed, are you accessing this directly from the standalone app of Paramount Plus? Were you able to see this app on your other Roku devices? Additionally, are you able to search for it under the Streaming Store?

In the meantime, please try rebooting the affected device by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart to see if this makes any difference. 

We'll be anticipating your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.