Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramirezfamily
Reel Rookie

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Same. We can’t access after paying through Roku. We’re frustrated. Anyone having any luck? 

Litamed

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Exact same message we're getting. It's frustrating so many of us lost money 

Oscargt1

SMe problem here

Champ209

Same thing Happening to me right now , spazzing out over here 

Kevin87

I'm having the same problem 

Laura77

Same issue here, not able to contact Roku nor DAZN to resolve 

Autumn0469

Same here. Just paid $91 and can’t even watch it. Just says that I’ve already paid and now the fights almost over. I’ve sent 3 emails, we will see if I hear back….

Jama0906
Reel Rookie

I just want a refund as well paid for it twice

Carlos06
Reel Rookie

I hate Roku is the hirs time they do this to me 

I also pay for the fight and I’m not able to watch it 

Carlos06
Reel Rookie

I’m going thru the same issue did you fix it ?