Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silver56
Channel Surfer

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

You will need to call the credit card company, I did and they said they were being flooded with the same calls about the fight. DAZN is fraud

0 Kudos
MMCCTX

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Same problem! How did you resolve?

0 Kudos
Pawrocha

Happened to me as well sucks 

0 Kudos
Jama0906
Reel Rookie

I messaged dazn thru Instagram and they replied back claiming they are investigating...my credit card company suggested to try and get refunded by Roku and dazn before disputing the charges...just sucks that so many people were ripped off tonight 

0 Kudos

Worked for me! I contacted them and they issued my refund! Thank you so much 😊 

0 Kudos
Pking87

How did you contact? DAZN or Roku? 

0 Kudos

Roku! Call the number waited about 10 mins and they issued it 

0 Kudos
ramirezfamily
Reel Rookie

What number?

0 Kudos
seherod
Reel Rookie

I got on Roku's chat support. They've sent me email confirmations for a full refund.

Screenshot_2023-04-23-09-35-02-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

0 Kudos
Jimmysalsa

Have you gotten help?? Same thing happened to me - theres no point of contacts and no one to talk to !!

0 Kudos