Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shigginbo

PBS GBH livestream is showing the wrong channel

Jump to solution

The PBS livestream is showing the wrong GBH channel. I am seeing 2.2 (GBHWorld) instead of 2.3 (main GBH). I have not had this problem before  yesterday. Help? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: PBS GBH livestream is showing the wrong channel

Jump to solution

Hi! @shigginbo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

If a specific channel is not properly working, it's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate. Content is managed by each channel provider directly. If you observe an issue with any content on a particular streaming channel, you'll need to contact the channel provider to report this issue and request more help.

Please keep us posted on what you find out and will be more than happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi! @shigginbo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

If a specific channel is not properly working, it's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate. Content is managed by each channel provider directly. If you observe an issue with any content on a particular streaming channel, you'll need to contact the channel provider to report this issue and request more help.

Please keep us posted on what you find out and will be more than happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Charla

Jump to solution

My PBS station says Roku did something Friday 10/6/23 that caused my issue. I have tried everything suggested. Still will not go to main station. 

0 Kudos
Charla

Jump to solution

Just PBS 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Charla,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that Roku only transmits the channel and is not responsible for the contents within an app. The respective channel is solely choosing the contents, and we have no control over the programming or operation of the channel. If the issue only affects a specific channel, all other channels play fine. With that being said, we would recommend reaching out to PBS Support to report the issue and for further help.

You can contact them here.

Please keep us posted regarding the behavior you are experiencing, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.