Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bndmx72
Channel Surfer

Re: After recent software update, streaming payer constantly reboots every 30 seconds

Hi Mary,

Can you provide a status update on the fix for this problem?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Gordie-C
Channel Surfer

Re: After recent software update, streaming payer constantly reboots every 30 seconds

No change. 

0 Kudos
bndmx72
Channel Surfer

Re: After recent software update, streaming player constantly reboots every 30 seconds

Hi Mary (Roku),

Would you please let me know the current status of this problem's fix?

Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: After recent software update, streaming player constantly reboots every 30 seconds

Hi @bndmx72,

Thanks for following up.

Please be aware that the appropriate Roku team is currently investigating this issue. At this time I do not have any information that I can provide. However, once more details are available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gordie-C
Channel Surfer

To be clear, this 30 sec rebooting occurs constantly so long as it is plugged in to power, with no other connections. I have, of course, unplugged it for a time and tried again. It seems the firmware has been corrupted. Is there a hard-reset that can be done?

0 Kudos
Gamesaver101
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 11.5] streaming payer constantly reboots every 30 seconds

I am having this same issue only it's my Roku se model:2710x I've tried resetting it factory mode as well as hard reset and also the system restart nothing works connectivity is not an issue and the HDMI is fine so whats wrong i have a screenshot of tracker id if ypu want please help me

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [OS 11.5] streaming payer constantly reboots every 30 seconds

Welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community, @Gamesaver101.

We appreciate you reaching out. As we checked your account, it seems like your issue has been resolved by our Support team. We humbly ask you to continue communicating with them for further inquiries or assistance. 

Feel free to create a new thread for different concerns. We'd be more than happy to assist you in the best way we can. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.