Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaotic

OAN News Network and OAN Live What Is The Difference

Jump to solution

My OAN Live did not renew and there was no renew option on my laptop account. I then went to my tv app and it would not let me log in to my OAN Live account. So I went back to my laptop and typed in OAN and it only pulled up the OAN News Network so I hit subscribe thinking it's the same thing only listed different now. I then go to my tv and I still have OAN Live and it won't let me log in so I look up apps and download the OAN New Network app. But it won't let me open the app on my tv!! So I go back to the laptop and on roku I search for OAN Live instead of just OAN and of course it shows up! I'm so mad at this point because they must be 2 completely different shows? So I go back to the tv app and it won't let me sign in on my user name and password still. So I had to open a new account user name. Then it opens and shows up on Roku that I now have both OAN News Network and OAN Live and have been charged for both. And of course it's 2 AM so no customer service is open. Basically my question is what is the difference between OAN Live and OAN News Network? Not that it matters because the OAN News won't open on my tv so I have to use the OAN Live. I hope customer service will take off the other charge and realize I didn't want both, ugggg.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: OAN News Network and OAN Live What Is The Difference

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @chaotic!

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you've been having with logging into your subscription account to the OAN Live TV channel on your Roku. We'd like to help provide further information about this. 

There are two available OAN Live channels on the Roku streaming platform, and here are the links for reference:

1. One America News Network OAN
  2. OAN Live

For more information about the difference between the two, you may contact their Support team directly, as they provide and maintain their channel on the Roku streaming platform. Reach them here: OANN Channel Support.

Furthermore, our Accounts and Billing team would be more than happy to resolve subscription issues for you. Kindly visit our support website and choose the Account, payments & subscriptions category. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: OAN News Network and OAN Live What Is The Difference

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @chaotic!

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you've been having with logging into your subscription account to the OAN Live TV channel on your Roku. We'd like to help provide further information about this. 

There are two available OAN Live channels on the Roku streaming platform, and here are the links for reference:

1. One America News Network OAN
  2. OAN Live

For more information about the difference between the two, you may contact their Support team directly, as they provide and maintain their channel on the Roku streaming platform. Reach them here: OANN Channel Support.

Furthermore, our Accounts and Billing team would be more than happy to resolve subscription issues for you. Kindly visit our support website and choose the Account, payments & subscriptions category. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.