Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmahaNE

Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie is not available on Paramount+

https://www.roku.com/whats-on/movies/paw-patrol-the-mighty-movie?id=83b25b6df4d5582181bdb1b634af6d16 says The Mighty Movie is available on Paramount+, but it's not. A search for "the mighty movie" gives no results and a search for "paw patrol" only shows other Paw Patrol shows including the first (previous) Paw Patrol movie, but not the newest movie.

It used to be, and still is available on the Paramount+ app on my phone, but not the Paramount+ channel on my Roku.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie is not available on Paramount+

Have you asked Paramount+ why it's not available on their Roku app?  They're the ones responsible for its content.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
MirandaEmm

Re: Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie is not available on Paramount+

it is available in the adult profile but not kids. I don’t know the rules for kid’s profile, but the movie is PG, maybe only G rated are streaming in the kids, like the regular movie.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.