Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keejo

Norago crashes on my Roku TLC tv and my Roku Streaming Stick 4K

Norago app (channel) crashes on my Roku TLC tv and my Roku Streaming Stick 4K after being opened about 60 secs it goes black and takes me back to the Roku homescreen.  I have tried updating, resetting, and unplugging.  Nothing is working.  I have had the app for several months and it was working fine on the tv and the stick until now. It is doing the same thing on both which tells me it is an issue with Roku.  It's frustrating to pay for a service and can't watch it!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Norago crashes on my Roku TLC tv and my Roku Streaming Stick 4K

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @keejo!

It is highly appreciated that you've brought this to our attention and we'd be more than happy to offer some troubleshooting steps you could try to access the NoraGo app successfully.

Given that you mentioned you've already tried updating, could you perhaps elaborate on whether you've updated the app or your software? If you've attempted to update the software, consider updating the app as well. To do this, kindly highlight the channel tile of the Norago app and press the star* button on your remote. 

In some cases, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps precisely, making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again:

• Remove app: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  • Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  • Re-install the app: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

For reference, kindly visit our support article on How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Let us know how it goes and we'll go from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.