Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkingboz
Reel Rookie

No voice on Murdock Mysteries S7 E14

Is this the right forum for programming issues?

Murdock Mysteries episodes on the Roku Channel often have the voice channel on the left speaker only (I often wear headphones so can tell.)

But S7 E14 has no voice channel at all!  The sound effects are there, but there's no voice.  (Must be recorded separately.)   My only recourse is closed captions.

4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No voice on Murdock Mysteries S7 E14

I see/hear the same thing.  @RokuCarly might want to pass it on to the appropriate department.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Having same issue with Murdock Mysteries, S7 E14, and seeking resolution if there is one on my end, or is an issue that Roku Channel needs to resolve???

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Timothius87, there's nothing you can do.  There's only one audio track available and it doesn't contain the dialog.  Someone at Roku needs to pass it on to the provider of the video.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @bkingboz @Timothius87.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the audio issue you've discovered on the Murdock Mysteries series. No worries! I will coordinate this with the appropriate team for review and correction.

In the meantime, we humbly request your patience and understanding as we work on this. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.