Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karly

No puedo cambiar el audio de ninguna película o serie de Amazon en Roku express

Jump to solution

mi aplicación de Amazon en el Roku esta en idioma español y todo el audio esta en inglés, ya cambie el idioma a "español" desde mi cuenta de amazon prime en la computadora y en la computadora y app ahí si puedo ajustar audio de idioma de inglés a español y viceversa pero en el Roku SOLO ESTÁ EN INGLES! Mis niños no leen aún no saben inglés!!! Ya le puse pausa y me metí a la opción que viene arriba de audio e idiomas en cada pelicula y solo viene la.opcion de inglés, ningún otra, en la.opcion de la estrella no me da opción de ajustar nada. Alguna ayuda?

tambien en los "settings" que hay dentro de la APP de Amazon prime en Roku, no permite cambio de idioma, tampoco dentro de la misma pelicula, solo aparece ingles

Ayuda

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No puedo cambiar el audio de ninguna película o serie de Amazon en Roku express

Jump to solution

Hi @Karly,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

Just for visibility, the current Community forum only supports the English language. I appreciate it, @makaiguy for translating it. Content issues like this are more of an issue with the channel providers themselves. If there is no option to change the audio or caption to Spanish, then you might want to share this with the channel provider themselves for additional help. Roku only hosts the channel on the platform, but we do not manage it directly.

Let us know if there's any support you need.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No puedo cambiar el audio de ninguna película o serie de Amazon en Roku express

Jump to solution

English translation:

I can't change the audio of any Amazon movie or series on Roku express

My Amazon application on the Roku is in Spanish and all the audio is in English, I already changed the language to "Spanish" from my Amazon Prime account on the computer and on the computer and app there I can adjust the language audio English to Spanish and vice versa but on the Roku IT IS ONLY IN ENGLISH! My children don't read yet, they don't know English!!! I already paused it and went to the option that comes above for audio and languages ​​in each movie and only the English option comes, no other, in the star option it doesn't give me the option to adjust anything. Some help?

Also in the "settings" within the Amazon prime APP on Roku, it does not allow changing the language, not even within the same movie, only English appears

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Karly,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

Just for visibility, the current Community forum only supports the English language. I appreciate it, @makaiguy for translating it. Content issues like this are more of an issue with the channel providers themselves. If there is no option to change the audio or caption to Spanish, then you might want to share this with the channel provider themselves for additional help. Roku only hosts the channel on the platform, but we do not manage it directly.

Let us know if there's any support you need.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.