Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SF78726

No longer able to stream TCM Channel

Same here except my issue is it seems like it's loading but never does.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No longer able to stream TCM Channel

Hi @SF78726,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're happy to assist you with your issue, but we'd like to know more about it. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV; specify TV) How are you powering your device? Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify) 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@SF78726-

Known issue at TCM's servers.  No solution at hand. 

Several existing threads, here's one of them: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Watch-TCM-not-receiving-new-content/m-p/887331

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
makaiguy

@SF78726-

I'm back just a few hours later, and it looks like TCM got their problem fixed.

I spot checked about 20 recent entries from the last several weeks, and they all played properly, at least on the two Rokus I tried (Streaming Stick 3600 and Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821).

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Problem was not solved and returned with the next batch of new entries.

I just received the following email in response to contact I made with them over this issue some time ago:

Hi there,

Over the last few weeks, Warner Bros. Discovery has been dealing with a technical issue that has affected several of the company's apps, including Watch TCM. This is a high priority for the network, and our team is working hard to get it back up to speed.

We appreciate your patience and will keep you informed as more updates become available.

Best Regards,
TCM Customer Support

0 Kudos
cornax

I have not been able to stream TCM for three weeks. The app will open, I can select a movie, when I click play, it just spins and never starts.

0 Kudos