Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ksturk12

Re: Roku TV not showing Cozy TV and Oxygen on Antenna TV live

I have two channels not showing Cozi TV Augusta GA 12.7 and Oxygen Channel WIS TV 10.5 since the update. I have rescanned it several times and they are still missing.

0 Kudos
sdphillips
Reel Rookie

Re: No broadcast tv channels showing up suddenly

Same here except after rescanning, a few cable channels reappeared.  Also, tried system restart.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for posting your concern and letting us know about this,

We're currently aware of the situation, and we're working on this issue closely. This issue can also be resolved by performing a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > Power (skip this if not available) > System Restart. Then, re-scan your channels.

We hope this works!

Wishing you all the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TRDaveB

Well that doesn’t work. This update is terrible, congrats on doing what everyone is doing, putting out junk for the better!! Can’t even get a simple channel display. You should be proud. 

0 Kudos

YES! 
I JUST DID A CHANNEL SEARCH, RESULTS DID APPEAR. I CLICKED ON THE CHANNEL I WANTED AND OPENED IT AND THE CHANNEL WAS OPERATIONAL. THOUGH, THIS ISN'T A SOLUTION AS I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SEEK OUT A CHANNEL, UPLOAD IT AGAIN AND VIEW A PROGRAM.

STILL LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION…..

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Aylaleilani1,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about your problem with the OTA channels that are not showing up. Please provide us with more details so we can further assist you.

• When did the issue occur?
  • Are you getting error messages or error codes when trying to play content?
  • What software version is your Roku device currently in? You can check on Settings > System > About.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.