Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skenny47
Reel Rookie

Nfl+ / game pass only showing full games

Jump to solution

All of a sudden through the NFL app on roku with game pass or NFL plus I only have access to full game Replays... the condensed games are not available for streaming why did this change 3 days ago

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Skenny47
Reel Rookie

Re: Nfl+ / game pass only showing full games

Jump to solution

OK... now... also mysteriously..  the Condensed games are back and available via my Roku NFL app (with NFL+/NFL Game Pass Subscription)  The issue had persisted for almost 3 days, and now seems to have corrected itself.  I can recall at least one other time in the last several months when this 'flip flop' happened also.

So, for me, this issue is closed. 

peace

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
anononononon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue.  I can replay full games but not condensed for week 1 - can replay preseason games in condensed format.  The problem is unique to Roku as I can replay in condensed format on all of my iOS, Windows and Android devices.

NFL support has gone from an email submission to an online Chat submission but it crashes no matter what operating system or device I use.  I get the message "Oops! Something went wrong." every time.  So there is no way to report this to NFL who continually amaze me how incompetent they are with streaming.   There hasn't been a single year that I haven't had a technical problem with replaying games.

0 Kudos
Skenny47
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

OK... now... also mysteriously..  the Condensed games are back and available via my Roku NFL app (with NFL+/NFL Game Pass Subscription)  The issue had persisted for almost 3 days, and now seems to have corrected itself.  I can recall at least one other time in the last several months when this 'flip flop' happened also.

So, for me, this issue is closed. 

peace

0 Kudos
a_gunslinger
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Me too.  The worst part is there is literally  no way to contact NFL+ support.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@a_gunslinger

Thanks for the post.

You can reach NFL+ through their Support page here.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
a_gunslinger
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Unfortunately they only offer support via specific knowledgebase questions and answers.  Ther eis no direct method to contact them  They go on to explain politely that there is no direct contact:  https://support.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/4989075926300-NFL-Digital-Care 

0 Kudos
marshray
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update I was going to ask for the solution but it seems I can wait for 3 days to see if the problem can be solved by itself or not.

Regards,

DA2

0 Kudos
a_gunslinger
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Mine eventually resolved on its own.  I did a reset of device.  Not sure if that helped as it was still an issue for a day after the reset.  How long has yours been doing it.  I also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.

0 Kudos
anononononon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's working again for me.  

0 Kudos