Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdputtin

Re: Newsmax to end Free Streams. Don't Blame Roku

You won't be getting the truth on ROKU. Maybe Newsmax2 but not Newsmax+

0 Kudos
JanieKL

Newsmax Plus: Where is it on Roku after purchasing subscription?

THANK YOU!! They need to post it on their website.

CaptianDuck
Reel Rookie

♦♦♦♦ NEWSMAX requires its people to NOT discuss, and definitely not agree, with the more than obvious, election fraud which put Biden in the White House. NEWSMAX's agenda, to cover up that fraud, was driven home back when Bob Sellers, on "American Agenda", walked off the set when Mike Lindell wouldn't stop bringing up the election fraud.  Sellers was later made to apologize, but that caused me to notice that NEWSMAX never discusses the election fraud that caused all of the inflation, high gas prices, wars, etc. NEWSMAX has proven that it will not tell the truth, or discuss the truth, when it is the biggest fraud ever pulled on U.S. Citizens!!! Rigged elections are the end of our country, as we can no longer vote the ones we want, into office, and those rigging the elections put whoever they want in office!!!

JanieKL

Newsmax to end Free Streams. Don't Blame Roku

Roku channel 194 is not Newsmax+. It is Real America's Voice.

0 Kudos
Rogman7

Yes I remember when Bob Sellers stormed off the TV studio set. It was so childish! I couldn’t believe it! That was all you needed to know about Newsmax! The Blaze network, RAV and The First TV are all available for free on the Pluto app. The blaze is great and very conservative. OAN One America news also charges for their live TV app, however you can get their audio stream for free on the Talk Right app and iHeartRadio app. They are conservative all the way! You can also get the RAV and Blaze audio on the Talk Right app. I’d like to listen to the audio streams when I’m doing things around the house, doing things out in the yard or in my car. Red state talk radio is also available on the Talk Right app and other radio apps. They are very conservative all the way! Please re-post this information for others. Thanks.

BugoutBob

Yup, I'm done with Newsmax. Not blaming Roku, just bad planning on Newsmax.

R01k
Channel Surfer

Absolutely not paying. They came out with this out of nowhere with 1 day notice. Never had cable and never will.

R01k
Channel Surfer

Their commercials are plainly unbearable: toe nail fungus, hemorroides, erectile disfunction... Don't watch them while having dinner. And now they want you to pay for the privilege.

clifton2

But can you stream Newsmax+ on a Roku equipped TV?   The Newsmax+ ads Ive seen indicate it will stream (after you subscribe) on any device.  I cant find it on any of my Roku equipped TVs

0 Kudos
JimmyB

Goodbye Newsmax! Tired of your awful and repetitive breaks anyhow. Can’t believe you went the way of Fox News. But looking back, you did start hiring ex-foxnews folks. Should have seen this coming. How creative! Hope that works out how you want it to! I deleted the app. and hid the live channel.