Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: New Problems With the Mentalist

Jump to solution

To repeat: It is a new month and what I assume was on The Roku Channel has expired. Content will constantly change. NEVER assume something will be available forever, especially on a free service. Even paid services have been pulling shows and movies to save money.

0 Kudos
Dakemala

Jump to solution

I almost flipped out!!!! I always watch the mentalist while I’m in my kitchen cooking or doing dishes.  
Have anyone found out what happened? 

Soxman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

From all the responses, it appears Roku doesn't know what people are watching.  They s*#t-canned a popular series!

Tweeks02
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I went to watch it today and it is totally gone!  Are they removing all together?

Jump to solution

Soooo frustrating!  Really getting into The Mentalist and now it is gone.  Come on, Roku, give us back our terrific suspense show.  

Q105

Jump to solution

Same problem here😡

VeerAir

Jump to solution

Same! Hope they bring it back soon. I was on S5 finale!! 😤

Jump to solution

Please update us on if it comes back.

Marietta202
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having same issue. I don’t even see it on the Roku channel where I saved it. Please fix

Watsonfam

Jump to solution

It's not even showing up on my list anymore. I was really enjoying it. What happened?

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.