Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bomba
Channel Surfer

Re: New Additional Ad Breaks on *The Price is Right: The Barker Era* Roku Live TV Channel

Jump to solution

SteveGSpeaking...you are wonderful!!!  What a great find!!!  THANK YOU!!!  Thanks for updating this thread and letting us all know that the "shorter" ad-break feed of The Price is Right:  The Barker Era is still available.  Of course, being on a Roku forum, my preference would be to watch this feed, via the Roku Live TV infrastructure; regardless, the most important point is that this former-Roku feed is still available, via Freevee.  This is wonderful news!  My lunch/brunch breaks will be full of nostalgia and ad-hoc viewing of this "shorter" feed, once again.  My hope is that as others discover this feed is still available and choose to watch it somewhere else, Roku will understand that they would rather have us watch their Live TV feed, instead of Freevee, too.  Once again, major kudos to SteveGSpeaking for not only finding this "shorter" feed, but, for letting us all know, so that, we can enjoy this particular feed of The Price is Right:  The Barker Era, once again.

Frankphil
Reel Rookie

Re: New Additional Ad Breaks on *The Price is Right: The Barker Era* Roku Live TV Channel

Jump to solution

Thank you thank you THANK YOU

SteveGSpeaking
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You're most welcome, guys! I've also verified that the episode numbers and start times from the Roku Channel correspond to tje Freevee feed. So you can look and see on *Roku* when a new episode will be beginning on Freever, and if you're like me, you can even keep track of whether or not you've seen it so that you don't bother checking it out a second time.  🙂

0 Kudos
SteveGSpeaking
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku is now back to the version of the feed that we all like. Running times and episode numbers match what are being displayed.

Bomba
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

<Jumping for Joy>!!!

Hello, SteveGSpeaking!  Once again, you provide us with excellent news.  The last time, thanks to you, we were all able to find our favorite TPIR feed we used to enjoy on Roku Live TV.  Since then, I have been watching this feed on Freevee and have been enjoying watching this feed, as I used to on Roku Live TV.  Accessing it was not as easy, but, it was absolutely worth it, to enjoy watching TPIR, with the fair amount of ads, we were accustomed to seeing, earlier.  SteveGSpeaking, I am not kidding, I was just thinking about you and how great of a find it was when you told all of us about the different feeds and where the original Roku Live TV TPIR feed was being shown.  That got me to thinking, once again, why Rolu would make such a switch and not bother changing the guide information, wondering if this was an oversight, mistake, "test balloon," etc.  I was just thinking about this, again, yesterday.  So, to find your newest response, letting us all know that Roku Live TV is back to playing their original TPIR feed, the one viewers can actually enjoy watching, is yet another wonderful find--thanks to you keeping an eye out for all of us.  Plus, many thanks for taking the time to tell us all about it.  I am grateful to Freevee for having this better feed, but, if Roku keeps this feed, I would much prefer to watch it, via their Roku Live TV TPIR channel.  But, if this were to happen, again, I am not opposed to go looking/viewing somewhere else, again, as well. 

THANKS FOR THIS GREAT AND TIMELY UPDATE, STEVEGSPEAKING!!!  And, Roku, many thanks to you, too, for listening to your viewers; it's another reason I continue to promote your products and services.

0 Kudos