Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jex_UK
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix won't install

And yes, I have also reset my router, tried wireless and wired connections and tried my mobile phone hotspot.

0 Kudos
etpres213
Reel Rookie

I am currently having this exact same issue where I have deleted every channel on my roku tv and attempted several resets and still can't add any channels. I haven't able to watch Netflix for months, it says " no space" and now it's saying the same thing for youtube as of yesterday. I have tried a factory reset and now I'm left with only system apps (live tv, hdmi 1, 2. 3). I have spoken with customer service about this in the past via phone and email with no resolve. Please help.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
sbean
Channel Surfer

I had to create a new account with a new email address on the tv. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @etpres213,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I understand that you are unable to add channels and you are still experiencing an issue with Youtube prompting you with not enough space, please be noted that our Support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our Support team, they will be assisting you from there.

If you need any additional help, we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

etpres213
Reel Rookie

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your response. However, your support teams' email didn't help very much at all. They advised that I do all of the same steps that they've recommended to everyone else on here with the same problem. Unfortunately, as everyone has mentioned previously, those steps don't work. I do feel very strongly that you all need to better assess these issues as it appears to be an ongoing issue for many including myself.

However, I was able to get my apps back with the help and advice of one of the awesome users right here on this forum. Thanks to him, I am now able to watch TV again including Netflix, YouTube, Disney Plus, and Prime Video and a host of other apps that I could not get back due to your support teams' recommendation to delete them and restart!

0 Kudos
etpres213
Reel Rookie

Thank you so much @sbean for this advice. It worked! I appreciate your tip.

0 Kudos
Groushalla

Thanks for this. I was having issues with the TV trying to channel install (and failing) for an HDMI port that was already good to go. I moved ports and the same thing happened, and yet I could install other channel apps on the device just fine. System restart seems to have fixed the issue. I shall see how the device continues to act.

For my TV the pathway is Settings> System> Power> System Restart in case anyone else, like myself, is new to Roku and where key options are located. 😄

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi  @Groushalla

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Have you tried removing any unused channels, restarting your Roku TV, then trying to add the Netflix channel to see if the issue is resolved?

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos