Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcarter3
Channel Surfer

Re: Netflix won't install

Not yet. Customer care asked for my info, walked me through all the obvious steps, and said they'd get back to me. They have not yet.

0 Kudos
skier

I have the same problem.  Netflix was fine one day, not accessible the next. Everything else works fine.  I have Roku 3, standard LCD TV and wifi.  I've tried reloading Netflix, restarting Roku.  Zilch.

Has anyone solved this problem?  TIA.

0 Kudos
jcarter3
Channel Surfer

@skier wrote:

I have the same problem.  Netflix was fine one day, not accessible the next. Everything else works fine.  I have Roku 3, standard LCD TV and wifi.  I've tried reloading Netflix, restarting Roku.  Zilch.

Has anyone solved this problem?  TIA.

I was in contact with Roku technical support there for a couple weeks, but I haven't heard from them for about 5 months, despite multiple attempts to get back in touch with them. On top of everything, my Roku hasn't updated since the end of December, so I have little hope of anything getting resolved.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jcarter3,

Thanks for keeping in touch and following up.
Rest assured that I’ve escalated your support ticket for follow-up. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.
Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
EricaM18
Reel Rookie

I removed everything and nothing will download 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @EricaM18,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
EricaM18
Reel Rookie

1. Roku Tv

2. All channels won’t download only prime video

3. Error message occurs saying storage is full that I need to remove channels

4. I’ve removed all channels, reset tv and turned on and off by switch .

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@EricaM18

Thanks for the post.

When you state that you reset the TV, did you factory reset the TV after removing the channels? When you try to add channels, what do you see on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue happening?

With more detailed information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jbcooper

You should be able to get a pretty good picture of what is going on without screenshots considering how many people are writing about the same issue... including now, me. We are having the same issue. Even after deleting all apps, unplugging and restarting the tv, etc... we get the "failure to launch Netflix there is not enough space" warning.  Sounds like and issue Roku/TCL needs to resolve immediately before they start losing customers who like Netflix more than Roku or TCL. This is a brand new 50-inch TCL 50s535.

Jbcooper

Just got a response from netflix saying their app needs 60 to 70 gb of memory to download and run.

0 Kudos