Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KaiserD2
Channel Surfer

Nesn 360 app doesnt keep sign on

I am having a related problem. I just bought the NESN 360 APP. I have two tvs, two roku sticks.  On the main TV where I bought it it works fine.  On the other one the app is on the screen, but when I click it it asks me to sign on with my roku email and password.  I do--and it says one of them is incorrect, even though both of them are correct. Trust me.  The same thing happened to me a week or two ago when I added MHz.  I connected with the roku chat on that one and it took a little while but the woman found the solution--to approach MHZ via the roku app on the screen.  That will not work for NESN 360, however, because you can't find it under the roku app.  I am also very frustrated because tonight no one is answering the chat at all.  What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Arogozenski
Reel Rookie

Re: Nesn 360 app doesnt keep sign on

My issue ended up being related to my eero home wifi. I had one of the eero services called Ad Blocker enabled.  On NESN360 app, after login there should be images in the main section of the screen to show what is on, ie sox game, sox game in 4k, woosox, etc. along with menu items on top of screen. These images of what game was on were being flagged as “ads” by eero so they were blocked. When I disabled that eero feature, everything worked perfect. Haven’t had any NESN360 issues since. 

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @KaiserD2!

Thanks for letting us know about the streaming issues you've encountered on the NESN 360 TV app on your Roku. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

Firstly, we suggest trying to log in through the NESN 360 website to see if you can access your account. If not, it's possible that you have a different password than your Roku account. If this is the case, we recommend initiating a password reset.

After doing so, log into your NESN 360 app through your Roku device again to see if this makes any difference. 

Let us know how it goes and we'll go from there. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Arogozenski.

Thanks for sharing your resolution here. It will surely help other users learn about workarounds to resolve this issue.

Feel free to reach out anytime you need help and we hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming!

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KaiserD2
Channel Surfer

Dear Carly,

I called NESN and got it straightened out. However,  the problem is within the roku page and ought to be fixed.

As I think I explained when I tried on that tv to sign into NESN, it told me to use the emal and password from my roku account. It said that. However, it would not accept the roku password. It was looking for the NESN password!  Obviously the instruction should be clearer. I hope you can get that fixed.

David Kaiser

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@KaiserD2, look at that screen again.  It doesn't "tell" you to use your Roku account email address (and it never says to use your Roku password).  It suggests your Roku account email address since so many people use the same email address for everything.  It also allows you to use a different email address.  Sorry, but there's nothing to fix.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@KaiserD2 

Thanks for the added information.

If you've selected the Sign-in option, you'll be prompted with the message 'Use your Roku account email to sign in to NESN 360.' If you used your Roku account's credentials when you created an account here, you'd need to select 'Continue.'

Otherwise, there is also an option to 'Use different email' or 'Sign in with TV provider'.

Hope this clears everything.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.