Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pmcgrail1
Reel Rookie

Nesn 360 app doesnt keep sign on

My nesn360 needs to be signed into every time I watch.

Any ideas

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Nesn 360 app doesnt keep sign on

Hello @Pmcgrail1

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be delighted to take a closer look to see how we can assist you in getting up and running. Here are some queries to help us understand what you're going through:

1. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
2. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
3. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Have you removed the channel, restart the device then add the channel back?

To troubleshoot any channel playback issues, we advise starting with How to resolve a channel playback issue

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
ssc381

I have had te same problem now for 2 days. Log in from my computer, Activation is successful yet I cannot launch the channel.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @ssc381

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing by providing the details I requested in my previous post? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further. 

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Pmcgrail1
Reel Rookie

I can log into my NESN 360 app but the next day I am logged out again.

I tried to delete my account, I tried updating the app, resetting my roku, deleting my NESN account, and reinstalling the app.

Same problem exists.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Pmcgrail1

Thanks for the post.

If this issue is only happening with a specific channel, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on this channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Pmcgrail1
Reel Rookie

Thanks

I'll check with them

0 Kudos
Arogozenski
Reel Rookie

Same here. This is the worst app ever. After recent “upgrade” on 4/20/23, after I sign in nothing happens in the app. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Arogozenski,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for sharing your thoughts and we're sorry if you are having an issue with your Roku device. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

1. Do you receive any error codes or messages? If yes, please let us know.
  2. Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on?
  3. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?
  4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
  5. Have you tried removing any channel you observe this issue on from the Roku home screen? Then, restart your device. Once it loads up again, add the channel back once more and try to sign back.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mmytych

NESN360 app will not recognize sign in or activation, viewing only on NESN360 website only.  This app worked fine for 3 months and now randomly is not working.  Tried resetting Roku, cannot remove channel as it is on subscription for 2 more weeks.  Tried different televisions/devices but same problem.

Selection of channel returns to subscribe page every time.   I've selected sign in with your tv provider which  sends me to the website and then I sign in fine and can watch but the Roku app never activates the channel on the TV.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.