Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NHL channel not configured

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Tsnydmiller!

We acknowledged this occurring playback issue with the NHL channel, and troubleshooting procedures have been provided by @RokuJechealR. Kindly look for the post above this thread. Thank you!

We'll be looking forward to your update. Let us know how it goes!

Also, congratulations on your new Roku streaming device, 4K!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tsnydmiller
Channel Surfer

I have done all the above, and it's still not working. I first thought it was the older Roku, so I bought a new one. Do better. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for letting us know, @Lebrio.

No worries. If you are not comfortable sharing the Serial Number and Tracker ID in public, you can always send us a PM here. Simply press the username of one of the moderators here in the Community and then select View Profile. On the right part, you should see the option Send this user a private message. 

Furthermore, please be advised that we are asking for this information as per the request of our Engineering team to further investigate the issue you've been experiencing effectively.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with, and we'd be glad to continue doing so.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for informing us, @Tsnydmiller.

We appreciate you for trying to troubleshoot your device. Kindly provide us the following details below so we can forward this to our Engineering team for further review and fix this as soon as possible:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • What version/build is the app/channel? (this can be found by highlighting the channel/app on the Home screen and pressing the Star* button)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tsnydmiller
Channel Surfer

I'd love to, if you have a more private way of doing so. Email perhaps?

0 Kudos
Lebrio
Binge Watcher

@RokuCarly ,

The information has been submitted via private message.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lebrio,

Thanks for keeping us updated here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we have already received your private message for the needed information. We have passed along the information you provided to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once we have available updates, we'll make sure to update this Community thread.

We hope to get everything sorted out soon, and we appreciate your patience with us in the meantime.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hogwood
Channel Surfer

Same here. Can't get NHL app to work. Have unplugged, re-started, re-set, started lifting weights, got a dog...nothing works. NHL app simply seems not to work on Roku.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hogwood,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

This issue has been raised to the appropriate Roku team for further analysis of the channel's malfunction. With this, we ask for additional information as @RokuCarly has requested above this thread. Once this information is acknowledged on our end, we'll provide an update to our team.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hogwood
Channel Surfer

Hello Takashi 

The TV is a brand-new Roku TV I bought from Best Buy three weeks ago.

43".

I'm using (or attempting to use) the latest version of the NHL app. When I try to launch the app I get the "App cannot be configured" message that everyone else is getting.

So my story is the same as everyone else who has posted to this thread. This seems to clearly be an app issue. I hope that helps.

Thank you, DK

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.