Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vermisciousmark
Reel Rookie

NFL app not in streaming store

I have 3 Roku devices in my house and on two of them the NFL app appears in the streaming store. I was able to successfully install and use it. But when I go to the Roku streaming store on my third device, a Roku Express 4k+, the app is not there. Why Roku why?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: NFL app not in streaming store

@Vermisciousmark-

Is the problem Roku linked to the same Roku account as the others?  Check the account email address shown on each via Settings > System > About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Vermisciousmark
Reel Rookie

It is not associated to the same account and I think I know what is going on now, but I don't know how to fix it. The other Roku devices are associated with my daughter's account. I run a VPN on my personal computer and I am guessing it must have been set to Canada when I created my own Roku account. I didn't do this on purpose!  

So now, do I need to create a new account with a different email address and make sure my VPN is off when I do it, then link my device to that account? Do I need to reset the device as well and then link to the new account?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Vermisciousmark wrote:

So now, do I need to create a new account with a different email address and make sure my VPN is off when I do it, then link my device to that account? Do I need to reset the device as well and then link to the new account?

BINGO!  Exactly right.  Do a Factory Reset on your Roku to force a new setup from scratch.  In the setup process you either connect to an existing Roku account or create a new one.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.