Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
234m

Re: Newsmax ap updated now on Roku TV

Do a Roku system update and Newsmax app will be + follow instructions on screen 

0 Kudos
KennyL
Reel Rookie

Re: NewsMax App has been updated

Yes, Newsmax+ is working on Roku now. Update the app, the follow the screen to sign in. 👍

0 Kudos
Strider561
Reel Rookie

Worked for me - after 2 days, Newsmax+ finally got their head out of their fourth point of contact.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Thanks for posting the update on this guys. 👍

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Timmi

Re: NEWSMAX TV "Work Around" — Not a Roku Problem — You Can Still Watch Live...

Am still waiting for Newsmax+ to appear on Roku menu!!

TamSimon
Channel Surfer

Your Newsmax ap has an update that will allow you now to watch your paid subscription on your TV (I use Roku for my TV)

0 Kudos
doctorx150

I did this and got it to work. I had to hit the star button, and the settings came up.

I had to redo my account settings ( password ) and I got in. I'm going to assume I'm on the 15 day trial. I then went into NewsMax website on my computer, and set up an account there, but did not put in a C.C. number yet. It's showing that I have not picked a plan yet ( they are showing 2 ), so I have not payed anything that I can see.

Like I said, I'm assuming I'm on the Free Trial for now. The screen is a different format but I guess I'll get use to it. I'll pay once I finish my trial.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Mriina

Solution: if you already have the Newsmax app, select the app and press * on your remote and update app. You will then be able to log in and view Newsmax +. Happy viewing!

0 Kudos
KennyL
Reel Rookie

I spoke too soon. It is not working now. I hope they can fix the glitches soon. My Newsmax+ is the most updated version,  5.0?

0 Kudos
Strider561
Reel Rookie

Still working here.

0 Kudos