Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience while we worked with the channel partner to investigate the issue.

At this time, we believe the issue should be resolved and recommend that you check for a channel update by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button > Check for updates. Once the channel is updated, we invite you to see if you are still experiencing an issue.

If you are still seeing an error, please provide us with the channel version of the channel when selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button. Once we have this information, we will make sure to pass it along to the channel provider for further investigation.

We look forward to hearing your responses.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R Same s**t, different day. There is no update available, I still have version 7.32 2/28/23 and still have the same issue we've discussed here over and over and over. Just to amuse myself I even deleted the app and reinstalled it. Oh, that shows we 7.32 b0.

This is beyond stupid and frustrating.

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

and as I type this the Phillies are playing the White Sox, two fan bases locked out of viewing. 

m-richins
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Doesn't fix anything for me either. Would LOVE to be able to watch my Celtics tonight but it figures that this company still can't get it together after all of this. Everyone be sure to leave bad reviews and ratings wherever possible. This is pathetic.

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Also, @RokuDanny-R your post is NOT A SOLUTION AND SHOULD NOT BE MARKED AS ONE.

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

NOPE....NADA..this **bleep**

0 Kudos
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Are you kidding me....

0 Kudos
jak1974

Jump to solution

Same **bleep** different day.....haven't been able to watch Giants games for over a month now. What terrible and embarassing service. Version 7.32, no update avaialable. Fix this!!!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the updates regarding the issue you are experiencing with the NBC Sports App.

In order for us to further investigate the issue, if you are still experiencing an issue after checking for a channel update, please provide us with the channel version of the channel when selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button. Once we have this information, we will make sure to pass it along to the channel provider for further investigation.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Version 7:32.  Build 0....same as its been