Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smcadoo
Channel Surfer

Loking for a connection that shows Astros baseball

I am trying to find a station available through Roku to watch Astros baseball games.  On cable it's through a channel ATT S/W I think. Indeed, it's an ATT cable channel.  Is there a way to get this channel on my Roku?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Loking for a connection that shows Astros baseball

The channel probably requires a subscription.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
smcadoo
Channel Surfer

I expect it would as a Roku channel.  It's an extra cost channel on cable.  I pay for several channels for my Roku (e.g., YouTubeTV) and  I'm willing to pay a bit to watch the Astros.

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Well hopefully someone at Roku will help you in this situation.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@smcadoo 

Try this from Cord Cutters News.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

mikefoe01
Reel Rookie

To watch Astros baseball games on Roku, try accessing the channel through the ATT TV app. If it's not available, consider other streaming options that carry the necessary channel.

0 Kudos