Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

This is a JOKE

0 Kudos
camagu10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is ridiculous! Mine says version 7.32, build 0. I have updated and reinstalled and unlinked my provider multiple times.
Also, should be stated that my TV says to go to nbcsports.com to reactivate/link my provider and the activation code is too long to fit so I have to go to nbcsports.com. Clearly the Roku app is useless as no information is relevant or accurate. I don’t want to sound harsh, but everyone who works at Roku clearly does not know how to read. It’s comical that you guys keep on asking for more information when everyone is providing the same information. The problem is happening over multiple providers, and the only thing we have in common is using a Roku TV. We are all in different locations trying to watch live TV through the NBC Sports app. It’s only the NBC Sports app through Roku as many people, including myself can watch NBC sports through different devices, like Xbox’s and fire sticks. You cannot actually be trying to assist because there has been no solution for over three months. I may have lost faith in humanity, but at least the people on this community page keep me sane. 

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

A BIG " DITTO "..👍👍👍👍👍

0 Kudos
ernieba1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-RNext time you tell us the issue was fixed with an update, please tell us what the new version number is, so we can confirm whether the update failed to fix the issue, or whether there was no update at all. In this case, it looks like even though you said there was an update, there was not actually an update. That kind of lie, if intentional, is even worse than not fixing the issue.

Pg6688

Jump to solution

Still having an issue. Channel version is 7.32

0 Kudos
domd
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

So. Just got off the phone with support. Had me reset network connection, and do the usual unlink, remove channel stuff and a few other things, but no luck. I was told I have to reach out to Verizon.  So here we go.  More run around. I’ll call verizon tomorrow.  

@RokuDanny-R …. You said this issue has been resolved, please post details, like what versions of the channel and Roku software have the fix….

Thanks!

Dom

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Don't bother calling Verizon, it's not a provider issue as many on this thread will attest. It's an NBC sports app update issue. They need to whitelist Roku streaming app but they won't listen or even admit there's a problem. NBC messed up in February 

Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@domd do you have a phone number for Support that you can share with us? Is this Roku support? I think we all need to bombard their call center until this **bleep** is taken care of.

Danny, don’t mark this as resolved because it’s not resolved. Your solution is not a solution.

Version 7.32, build zero. Get this fixed!

I am the original poster of this thread. I am beyond disgusted with the runaround that dozens of people from all over the country with all different various types of cable subscriptions have been experiencing, and there’s been absolutely no resolve this issue. Absolutely deplorable.

NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of folks who were already running Version 7.32 build 0 and even though I checked for updates, I already had the most current version.
Oh yeah, and no change.  Same old error code.
Sharks season is over now and still can't watch the Giants.

Mollybbbb
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

NOT SOLVED! Did you even try to see if the update worked because you would not have posted this . Please do not mark this as solved. Back to the drawing board for you. How many are working on this issue? Even if it’s one, should have completed the task in 2 months. 
Can we have the phone number for support?