Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmatthew2
Channel Surfer

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

This is still not fixed and now I can't access on my Roku, Samsung TV, phone or tablet. Contacted NBC and told them to get their s#&t together.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the post and for sharing your observation.

We're sorry if you are still having an issue with NBS Sports having an error message.

Rest assured that we have passed along all your feedback and concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate the issue further and that once more info is available we will be sure to update the Community thread.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue sharing feedback with the appropriate Roku team to help investigate this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Are there other cable providers , besides Verizon having  this issue, while using Roku devices ?????

0 Kudos
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Apparently Bay area Network and I think a NY provider other than VZ

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Thanks

0 Kudos
SCgal
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was able to stream the regional games using the NBC Sports App on my Roku TV with DirecTV (satellite level service not DirecTV Stream) linked as my service provider. Since this issue in late Feb., it hasn't worked and still does not. Last Friday I installed a Firestick on the same Roku TV and same DirecTV service and was able to stream the games in my area (NBC Bay Area and NBC California) using the NBC Sports App on the Firestick.

NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

RokuMary-F:

As this has been going on for over a month now, how can you think is in any way acceptable service?

So you've "passed along all your feedback and concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate the issue further"?

There are 20 pages in this thread all documenting the same glitch.

What's left to investigate?

That this problem is still ongoing and hasn't been fixed yet is either sheer incompetence or complete negligence!
There's really no other way to describe it.

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

How much further do THEY ...whoever They are...have to investigate ....come on ...this is hard to believe....we have handed you the issue on silver platter.

0 Kudos
Tavistock
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My years working in IT tell me how to solve this problem. If you can’t fix it quickly you roll back the latest update to get the system working again. Then you test the changes you want to make before you go live with them. You don’t let a problem like this go on and on for over a month.

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F ,

Any updates to share? Is the an NBC sports app community forum that you are aware of that we can link to for this issue? 

Kind regards,

Martie

0 Kudos