Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ColinHohman
Reel Rookie

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Does not work for me either still with NBC Sports Chicago and the white Sox. Uninstalled, reset tv, and still same cloud path error

making me not want to ever use Roku again with how this has yet to be addressed. There’s a clear issue and people just can’t watch their sports teams cause they have a Roku 

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Same here in Philly area. Might be time to CANCEL my Roku subscription and get a few Fire TVs since my fire stick works and I can watch my local sports teams via the Fire stick. 

Roku - your move

blufortwo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

To google chrome cast with google tv work as well. Just hit one, only $29. 

PBGator
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We are very IMPATIENT about this and we do NOT UNDERSTAND how this is still NOT FIXED! 

Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

still not working. Same cloud path error. 
@RokuNimfa-C  @RokuDanny-R 

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuNimfa-C  @RokuDanny-R 

Still version 7.32, still doesn't work. 

austinj

Jump to solution

I’m experiencing the same problem and it is obviously very frustrating, but I have a workaround for those struggling in the time being. You can go to the NBC Sports app on your phone (Problem isn’t an issue on mobile apps) and AirPlay onto your Roku device. 

Jump to solution

I'm still experiencing the same error. I also uninstalled and reinstalled NBC sports and linked and unlinked the broadband account. And my credentials for the broadband account allow me to stream the local games on an Internet browser or on my phone using the NBC sports app. Please help. 

Mollybbbb
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The issue still happens. I have done the linking unlinking removing the channel and adding back in. And unplugging and waiting and still no change. How can I spend the baseball season without my team. What can be done to fix this once and for all or everyone? 

Tavistock
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I want to add my name to the list of frustrated viewers. Same problem here in NJ. I want to watch Sixers playoff games and Phillies. I first called Verizon and spent over an hour with a very kind and patient tech person but were unable to solve the problem. I then emailed NBC support and got the  unlink reinstall set of instructions which also did nothing but waste time. Can’t believe no one was n charge has taken control of this mess!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.