Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4bsimp
Binge Watcher

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Buy a google firestick or samsung smart tv. Seems roku tv and roku stick have blocked access to some sporting events since the last software update.

NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R @RokuMary-F
So what do you say, will Roku be offering refunds to those of us who've bought in good faith only to be stuck with your malfunctioning and now useless products?

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

We shouldn't have to buy a firestick......everything works fine on my ROKU TV and 4k Sticks .except for viewing live regional sport on the NBC SPORTS APP.

Can Roku, update us on their findings and when this issue can be resolved.

Jump to solution

Has there been any progress on this issue? How is it possible that this issue has gone on for so long. I am unable to watch any sports on NBC. This is a major problem!

Jump to solution

Tried all of this ... Verizon was no help.. NBC sports Philadelphia did not reply to emails

Did any of this work for you

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I know....very frustrating 

0 Kudos
camagu10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We should continue raising our concerns! I have been following this post for a while because its been weeks since I have been able to watch any philly sports. It is ridiculous. It's been said multiple times, its a roku issue. I live in Florida and have been watching philly games through verizon fios for the last four years. I've watched on my x box, amazon tv and roku, dont come for me with so many different devices.  One day, NBC sports stopped working on my roku and ONLY my roku. 

It looks like Roku is finally getting the message but the wait is taking WAY TOO LONG. it shouldnt take multiple weeks to fix a bug. This has really hurt my perspective on roku. people saying I should buy an amazon stick or something....thats not the point. Roku needs to do much better. Also casting my phone....thats not the point. Roku be better and fix your issues please in a TIMELY matter. 

I hope an answer or solution comes soon, although I am just one customer, I am soon getting ready to get rid of everything roku and not look back. its just terrible 

m-richins
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Been having this issue for the past two weeks as well. Nothing they've recommended has worked, it's unbelievable that an issue this big has gone unfixed for so long. 

domd
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I just opened a support ticket with Roku to try to get more details. I’m not comfortable with “we’re working on it” any more.  
As someone in the custom service field, I provide my customers with support ticket numbers and relevant status details in situations like this. It’s does not take much, and keeps customers happy. 

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I opened a ROKU SUPPORT ticket #7172541 on 3/20/023.

The last update, was from Roku Tech, Kanmani Sivaji, on 3/22/23.

I've been asking for updates everyday...nothing...blackhole