Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike90

My full screen is a pink shade .

My Roku Ultra 4k has also gone pink twice in the last few months.  It's on a brand new Samsung.  I'm not exactly sure if we were watching YoutubeTV both times.  The only way to get it back was to unplug both power, HDMI and make sure the TV was turned off and back on.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My full screen is a pink shade .

Hi @Mike90,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing with your Roku Ultra that screen goes pink and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far. 

We would be happy to look further into this issue but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables?
  • Have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue?
  • What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
usa1000

I frequently ALSO have pink shading when first turned on every week or so on BOTH my Premieres (2019) as well as my ULTRA (2019). players are each plugged directly into a UPS power conditioner, which is plugged into the WALL. Each unit connects to the TV thru HDMI

The only solution I found each time is to pull the power plug on the Ultra for 30 seconds, then plug back in again.

0 Kudos

I've had the same issue for two days!  My stick is only a few months old!  I've tried everything, its Roku!  I am able to access Hulu and other apps on my laptop with no issue.  Please advise!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @beantowngirl1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for taking a moment to inform us about the issue you are facing with your Roku device and we're sorry if you are having this experience. For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, can you please all the requested details mentioned in my post above it will help us to offer appropriate assistance to you. In addition to that, can you please clarify if the issue only occurs on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? as well as what specific troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos