Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My beach body App Subscription shows on Roku but not on beachbody

I subscribed to beach body and it shows my subscription on Roku. However, I can’t watch any of the videos because they are locked. It just prompts me to subscribe & when I hit subscribe it says I’m already subscribing and kicks me back to the Home Screen. If I log into beach body outside of Roku it does not show a subscription. Please help me. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: My beach body App Subscription shows on Roku but not on beachbody

Did tou ever get this foxed? I’m having the same problem

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My beach body App Subscription shows on Roku but not on beachbody

HI @Davidmaillet,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We need more details to learn more about your trouble with the Beach Body channel and assist you further.

• When did you notice the issue start?
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?
  • Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
  • How did you subscribe to Beach Body? Directly with Beach Body? Through Roku? Through some other service (Amazon, Sling, Google, etc.)?
  • How are you attempting to access your Beach Body? On the dedicated Beach Body channel app? Through the Roku Channel?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.