Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie should be on Pluto TV, is not there

I'm trying to watch "The Magic Flute" (the 2022 movie with Jack Wolf, NOT the cartoon) which, according to the search on Roku, should be free to stream on Pluto TV. When I try to find it on Pluto TV, it's not there. Here's the page where it shows it should be on Pluto:

https://www.roku.com/whats-on/movies/the-magic-flute?id=3947e2c8cdc85713a88a3c150164aca2

Any help or suggestions how to find it?

Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Movie should be on Pluto TV, is not there

Hi @MovieSearcher,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and providing information about the incorrect content playing.

Rest assured that we have sent the details and concerns to our Roku team. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KarenLea
Reel Rookie

Hi...did you try to search for it ON Pluto itself?  I know sometimes the movies, etc expire.  Usually though, it when you get onto the channel, it will display "Movies leaving soon" (worded something like that...) that way you can catch it before it leaves!

0 Kudos
aces111

I'm having the same problem. Has it been resolved? This movie doesn't appear to be available to stream anywhere else. Thanks for your time! 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @aces111

Welcome to Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? If possible, can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

Keep us posted with the details. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos