Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaryNC60
Reel Rookie

Missing channels I used to get with Spectrum

Jump to solution

Before I started using Roku, I was getting Bravo, FX, Oxygen, to name a few.  I am now using Spectrum with the Roku box & now not getting these channels.  Can anyone please tell me why?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Missing channels I used to get with Spectrum

Jump to solution

Are you using the Spectrum TV app? If so, only Spectrum can tell you what is available via their app. They have sole control over the content available via the app they provide. Also, make sure you haven't made any changes to your TV subscription package with Spectrum. If you changed anything with your subscription, you might no longer have access to those channels. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MaryNC60,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you for dropping by some time and letting us know about this behavior. We'd like to know and see how we can be of support here.

Please tell us more.

• What Roku device are you using right now (navigate to Settings>>System>>About)?
  • Is this the live TV you're looking for or a channel that can be downloaded?

We would also recommend that you look for those channels on your Roku device. You'll want to check our support page here for instructions on how to proceed: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device.

Let us know what you find out!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Are you using the Spectrum TV app? If so, only Spectrum can tell you what is available via their app. They have sole control over the content available via the app they provide. Also, make sure you haven't made any changes to your TV subscription package with Spectrum. If you changed anything with your subscription, you might no longer have access to those channels. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
MaryNC60
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for the reply.   I know that Disney pulled Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, FX, FXM, etca., but then Spectrum was allowed to keep regular Nat Geo & regular FX.  That was before Halloween.  I'll call Spectrum & see what they suggest.  Again, thank you.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.