Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaneZiggler
Reel Rookie

Max Not Loading on New Roku Box

I have a Max account through Xfinity On Campus that works on my laptop and my Samsung TV. However, since I installed Max on my Roku Box, it has not booted into any kind of sign-in screen, instead just stuck showing the Max logo on a blue background. Does anyone know any kind of way I can get to a sign-in screen for the service? Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Max Not Loading on New Roku Box

Can you briefly connect your Roku device to your phone's hotspot (if possible) to see if you get a different result?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DaneZiggler
Reel Rookie

Re: Max Not Loading on New Roku Box (FIXED)

Out of nowhere, it just worked. No idea why. I guess the key is to be patient.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Max Not Loading on New Roku Box (FIXED)

Welcome to the Roku Community, @DaneZiggler!

Thanks for sharing your concern and for keeping us updated on accessing Max on your Roku. 

For future reference, the possible cause of being unable to access certain apps on your Roku device is network configuration. If this is the case, you may try connecting your Roku to an alternative network connection, such as a mobile hotspot.

Additionally, here are some troubleshooting steps you may try:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

Here are the support articles you may visit that are related to this:

Hope this helps!

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.