Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LZipperer

Marty Stoufer's Wild America S1E8

So I was watching Wild America by Marty Stoufer and when I go to Season 1 Episode 8 "Swamp Bear," the audio is really quite funny. The audio the plays on this particular episode isn't of the episode, it is for one that is about the American White Tail Deer. Starting Episode 9, i believe this problem is only on Episode 8. Is there a way for ROKU to fix the audio on episode 8? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Marty Stoufer's Wild America S1E8

@LZipperer 

Look like Wild America on the Roku Channel Season 1, Episode 8 (Swamp Bear) does indeed have the wrong audio track playing/included, but the closed captioning/subtitle track is correct.

The audio track included is actually from Season 5, Episode 1 (Pennsylvania Whitetail).  I am not sure exactly how the Roku Channel is numbering their episodes and seasons as it does not seem to line up with either IMDb or Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_America_(TV_series) and  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0321020/episodes?season=1

You can also watch Wild America on the free channel/app Tubi.  Their numbering is even different regarding seasons and episodes but the Swamp Bear episodes played with the correct audio track. (pts 1 and 2). 

------

Paging @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , and @RokuMary-F so they can forward to the appropriate team. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Marty Stoufer's Wild America S1E8

Hi @LZipperer

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded this issue to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once we have an update, we'll post it in this thread. 

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos