Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MLBTV freezing during commercials

Hi @NoeyD11,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue, and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely. Once more information is available, we'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thank you for your kind understanding regarding this issue.
All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jsweasy

I have been having the same problem for a few weeks. Just reporting and following along hoping for a solution 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jsweasy,

Welcome, and thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that our engineering team is still investigating this issue. We currently do not have any details to give at this time, but once more information is available, we'll make sure to update this Community thread.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I assure you this is not just happening on MLB TV! This freezing has occurred on my Smart TV watching several different series including "Bull" and "Cold Case". I have done searches in this forum and there appears to be hundreds if not thousands of reports on this issue (freeze during commercial). It's not getting resolved. I had a chat with tech support and he didn't acknowledge it as known issue. At the end of a 40 minute chat he said: "Sorry, Peter you really need to have Roku device for this kind of issue."

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.