Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fang747

Connecting DVD player to Roku TV

I have tried av cable connect w connector box , hmdi direct, even TCL tech couldnt get my dvd player to be recognized by Roku. He changed out the mother board still no tv recognising the dvd player which has hmdi port. Any suggestions. Only thing I havent tried is game player composite connects. Any suggestions.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Connecting DVD player to Roku TV

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Fang747!

We appreciate you reaching out for Support. No worries! We'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution possible.

Firstly, may we know what model your DVD player is? We suggest trying a different HDMI cable to connect it to your TV to see if it will make any difference. Otherwise, we highly recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of your DVD player to ask if it is compatible with your Roku TV. 

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.