Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmezza84
Reel Rookie

Re: MAX Login password length

Jump to solution

Genius and helpful by TetonTech!!! Worked for me

DianeSchevel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This didn’t work for me? It just took me to the providers list to choose from.

0 Kudos
Km29
Channel Surfer

Re: MAX login password length

Jump to solution

Same issue, Roku 4K stick. The posted  workaround worked for me:  using the QR code, generated a code I then  entered on my phone. 

0 Kudos
lmezza84
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you go in incognito mode before going to the sign in site it should work and take you to a regular login page! Sorry if not - Roku really needs to fix their stuff.

Jump to solution

Worked in incognito mode...thanks ...smh at Roku 😤

0 Kudos
mpschmikey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Several weeks later… this is STILL an issue on the Max app!

amyash

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue as of June 30th 

we do not want to reset the password as it is logged into everything else as of right now and the login process is just so long we would rather not. 

This needs to get resolved, my password is 9 characters and fits the criteria for other login providers 

Monsterji
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku isn't going to do anything to fix your problem -- as they have said multiple times before in this thread, they see their job at best as a "go between": relaying customer problems to the channel folks who engineer the apps and must ultimately must make the software fix (although this is a trivial fix and could be done very quickly).

The workaround posted by @TetonTech works and is your best bet at this time. Just be careful to follow the steps exactly.

0 Kudos
prozack

Jump to solution

This 100% worked on my Hisense Roku TV!…thank you so much for the workaround, Henrywjanzen! 😁

“HERE IS HOW TO LOGIN WITH THIS ERROR. Select provider and that will give you a QR code and a number. Don't scan the QR Code

Then goto max.com/signin

Sign in using your login on your phone or computer, then type in that code that is displayed on your roku. This will sign you in.”

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @amyash,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that channel logins and authentications are handled directly by the channel developer. It might be better to contact the channel provider's support team to inquire further and let them know about the issue you are experiencing.

Most channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel providers.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.