Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost All Antenna Channels

Jump to solution

I have also lost the ability to scan for local tv channel. I've tried 3 different roku devices but TV input is not on either of them.  It's Only on the actual roku tv itself. I operate with antennas because cable is too expensive. I would like the opportunity to get my free local channels again on all of my devices. I have 4 or 5. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
PjkPA
Reel Rookie

Re: Live tv over the air stations have disappeared

Jump to solution

This is Total BS !!!

roku is intentionally blocking Antenna TV!!!!

I will never buy another Roku TV!!!!

and I will be telling others!!!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Lost All Antenna Channels

Jump to solution

@Aurialove03 It sounds like you want to use a Roku device to connect an antenna.  No streaming device from any company has the capability of using an antenna.  You can get your free local channels on any TV that the Roku device is connected to.  Just connect your antenna to the TV and change the TV input to the antenna input.  If you have a TV with a Roku interface you can connect an antenna to the TV and put the antenna input on your Roku home page.  You can even have a Roku TV open to the antenna input by going to settings, system, power, and selecting power on to be the antenna input.

0 Kudos