Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nyliram

Logging in IWantTFC using Roku account on smart tv

Jump to solution

Logging in IWantTFC using Roku account on my TV fails upon entering password.

My IWantTFC subscription is directly purchased thru TFC. Why do I have to log in using Roku account on my tv. Logging in on my iPad is not a problem. Please help!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Logging in IWantTFC using Roku account on smart tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Nyliram,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties signing in to your subscription for IWantTFC.

Please be advised that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. It's best to reach out to the TFC channel directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Nyliram,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties signing in to your subscription for IWantTFC.

Please be advised that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. It's best to reach out to the TFC channel directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

When you install the app on your Roku and try to log in, the first popup comes up with the email address for your Roku account shown and the "Continue" button highlighted.  If your iWantTFC account uses a different email address, click on "Use a different email".   Then sign into your account using your iWantTFC credentials, not your Roku credentials.

b.jpg

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Nyliram Do not sign in using your Roku account, sign in using the same account as you used on your Ipad.

0 Kudos