Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eugene1
Reel Rookie

Live TV channel scan skips most .2 subchannels

I run a channel scan (for Live TV and selecting Antenna) on my Roku TV, while being connected to the internet, and most .2 subchannels do not show in the channel guide, and can not be accessed.  Also some out of area non-working channels are listed in the channel guide.

When I disconnect my Roku TV from the internet,  run a new channel scan again for Live TV, all of the channels including the .2 subchannels show in the channel guide and can be watched. 

As soon as I reconnect the Roku TV to the internet, the Live TV channel guide drops all of the .2 subchannels and displays the non-working out of area channels in the guide again.

Is there a software fix for this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.