Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Third

Last Update Removed my Live TV (over the air) Icon

I tried the recommended solution of "Hide Streaming Channels" in another post but after the reboot, the old TV (over air) icon was still absent.

I did sort it out by doing this:

Setting>TV Inputs> scroll right and down to locate the OLD TV Icon

Rename it to something else on the list (I changed my to "Antenna TV")

The new icon now appears where the original had been

Hope this might help someone

1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Last Update Removed my Live TV (over the air) Icon

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Third!

We appreciate you sharing your resolution here. It would be a great help for other users who will encounter the same issue for streaming OTA channels on Roku. 

In addition to what you've provided, we have a support article related to this that you might want to check as well: How to hide or show shortcuts on your Roku streaming device

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with or create a new post for different concerns. We'd be more than happy to assist you anytime. 

We hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.