Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LB52
Channel Surfer

Re: Live tv channel guide is incorrect

I have 2 Roku TVs and only one has this same issue.  Channel guide for OTA is not correct.  Channel 4.1 shows COZI but the correct channel is ABC.  There are others as well.  What do I need to do to get this corrected?

troystanton70
Channel Surfer

If your live tv guide is inaccurate be prepared for nothing to be done about it! I’ve posted several times and emailed Roku customer service multiple times throughout the years and it’s now been inaccurate and nothing done about it for years now! I just keep posting and trying to contact Roku about this ongoing problem but I only get a ai response every time and then nothing is ever done or do they follow up ever! 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

0 Kudos
LB52
Channel Surfer

So sad!  It must be the 4 year old and older ROKU TVs because my new one (2023) is fine.

Sure wish ROKU would have a fix!  I’ve raved about my ROKUs for a long time. 
I may have to change to Samsung☹️

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @troystanton70 and @LB52,

We understand that your device is experiencing this issue. We're happy to assist.

Please be guided by the fact that our appropriate team is aware of and currently investigating this issue. With this, we would ask for you to provide the details I have requested in the above post.

With more details, our team will be able to look into this further. We're hoping for your response.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
LB52
Channel Surfer

RokuJanadeek

Here are the items requested to help the tech team.

Model 50R6+
SN YNOON6117262

N8D8CN117262

12.5.5 Build 4174-39

thank you

LB52

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the follow-up, @LB52.

We are happy to continue assisting.

We have already collected the following details; however, the Tracker ID is necessary for the team to monitor the issue; could you also provide it to complete the details requested? To collect this data, when you see this issue occur, press the home button five times, followed by the back button five times, and provide us with this ID.

We're hoping for your response.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
LB52
Channel Surfer

Model 7240-X- Roku TV  

GC Version 10.7.26

Timestamp 2024-02-22T21:03:332

ID 62-076-143

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate this, @LB52.

Thank you so much for completing the details requested.

Rest assured, all this information has been collected and forwarded to the appropriate team for further review and investigation. Should an update be available by the appropriate team, we'll promptly inform this thread.

We are hoping for your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
LB52
Channel Surfer

Thank you for taking this.

Hope to have a resolve soon.

0 Kudos
troystanton70
Channel Surfer

Here is my information you requested after having the same issue with the incorrect live tv guide information on certain channels!

Issue Report Tracker:

Model: 3941X2- Roku Express 4k+

Serial: X0220063E9JG (SOHAK323E9JG)

Software: 12.5.5 • Build 4174 E4

GC Version: 10.8.24 

Time Stamp 2024-0223T00:11:38Z

Issue ID: JG-076-331

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.