Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Commish
Reel Rookie

Kids and Family Category - Canada

I was recently visiting the US and when I was there, the Roku TV I was using had a Kids and Family section under Roku TV in the guide section. I since have returned home to Canada and when I checked my Roku TV app, that category is unavailable. Is there a way to add this to me Roku TV Live guide or is it not available in Canada. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Kids and Family Category - Canada

Hi @Commish,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please note that if you are looking for specific channels, you can search on your Roku device as well as the Roku Channel Store online to see if the channel is available. For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

If you are looking for specific content, you can use the Roku Search feature (region-dependent) to see if that content is available on your Roku device and through what channel. For more information about Roku Search, visit our Support page here: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku Search?

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Commish
Reel Rookie

Thank you for the information. What I’m specifically asking to see if it’s available in Canada is the Kids and Family category when you Roku Channel app under Live TV Channel Guide as I see categories such as Crime, Sports, DYI but not Kids and Family. This is why I was wondering if it’s not available in Canada. 
Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Commish 

You can visit this official Roku website for more information regarding this category at Kids & Family on The Roku Channel | TV App.

We hope this helps.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.