Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Djdotty

Issues with Netflix using Roku Voice remote and roku express

Netflix is frequently unresponsive when pressing play, rewind, ff, and  exit. The roku frequently spontaneously reboots when the netflix is unresponsive. However,  the rebooting does not usually help the problem. Also the audio of the netflix programming is frequently sped up when this problem is active. I am using a recently purchased(less than a year old) enhanced Voice  remote paired  with a Roku Express.  I try accessing netflix through the app as well as by pressing the Netflix direct access button on the remote. There doesn't seem to be a difference. I have a Hisense smart tv. When the trouble persists, I switch inputs and use the  netflix accessed via the Hisense instead and it works fine.  The problem is, I need to watch the tv with the headphones, which is why I purchased the Voice remote to begin with. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issues with Netflix using Roku Voice remote and roku express

Hi @Djdotty,

Thanks for reaching out and for making your first post here in the Roku Community,

We see that you're seeing this behavior when accessing Netflix on your device. We'd be happy to take a closer look at this.

Let us know...

• Does removing the channel and making sure to restart your device before adding it back help fix the problem?
  • Is this an isolated case for this specific channel?
  • Does repairing your remote help pacify the problem?

Tell us more about this so that we'll be able to provide you with the appropriate next step.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.